Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ugh...

I forgot how much coordination and planning it is to prepare for an international trip. However, I am confident that I can do it. I did it on my own for my trip to Senegal. For that trip I was working, taking classes, and had absolutely no experience with travel. So I can do it!
Flights have already gone up by over $200 in a week. I was not sure where I would be flying from so I did not book a ticket and now I will pay for my hesitation. Goodness, I hate that!
I also want to apply for my visa, however, you need to send flight information and two passport pictures with the application. Neither of which I have. I need to step it up! My chore for this week is to figure out my flight so that I can move on to my visa application, and then notify FSD of my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment