Friday, August 20, 2010

Chapel Hill, NC


My friend Jared and I made it to Chapel Hill by noon today. After a tear-full goodbye to Baltimore and my lovely roommate, we were on the road by 7am. We drove straight to the University of North Carolina, School of Social Work. I had a great information session with the admissions team. I had many of my questions answered, as well as learned new things about the school. I really like the town and could definitely see myself here. One set back though: I will be taking my GRE 4 days past the deadline for admission during the 2011 school year. I will have to reevaluate my situation. I still have Washington University to check out though, so no decisions will be made yet!
We are off to explore the rest of the town now. Tomorrow we will spend the evening with my dad in Leesville, SC.

No comments:

Post a Comment